Here are the steps to create a list of the Titles of all posts in a specific category on a page using the Atahualpa Theme in WordPress.
In the WordPress Admin, create a blank page.
- Name it what ever you like. Example: Category 1
- After it has been Published, Click on Edit under Pages to display all pages.
- Hover over the page you just created. You will need to know the address of the page you just created. In IE is will be displayed in the lower portion of the brower screen. It will look something like this:
- Take note of the number at the end of the link . In the example above it is “163” . This number will be different for every page.
It is also necessary to get the number for the Category you want listed on the page.
- Click on Categories under Posts in WordPress Admin.
- Hover over the Category you want listed and look for the link. Use the same procedure listed above.
- Take note of the number at the end of the link. The example I use below is “6“
Click on Atahualpa Theme Options under Appearance at the WordPress Admin Screen.
- Click on Style & Edit CENTER COLUMN
- In The LOOP section find the following line: