Here is the procedure for re-linking the Access Views so they display accurate information. (This procedure assumes you are using Microsoft Access 2007)
* The Access View points to an Access Document in a Document Library on your SharePoint site. Find the specific Access document and move it to the appropriate Document Library.
* Open the newly moved Access document in Edit mode.
* Once Access it open, Right Click on one of the List Tables listed under the All Tables. Select Sharepoint List Options.
* In Sharepoint List Options, select Relink Lists. (NOTE: Relink Lists can also be found by clicking the External Data Tab)
* Type in the name of the New Sharepoint site where you new Lists are located. Click Get lists.